Ignidata Win an Apple iPhone SE Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the Ignidata Win an Apple iPhone SE PROMOTION, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is open to all residents or citizens of South Africa between the age of eighteen (18) years and thirty five (35) years old. However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Ignidata, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) and any other person who is controlled directly or indirectly by Ignidata, as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- The Competition will commence on Wednesday, 23 March 2016 and end on Friday, 25 March 2016. No entries received after midnight on 25 March 2016 will be considered.
- To participate in the Competition and stand a chance to win an Apple iPhone SE, each participant must:
- Fill in their details, including email address on the survey form provided in the Facebook Ad.
- Ignidata will draw the prize winner after the promotion is complete and contact the winner directly for collection of the prize.
- There are 500 chances in total. A minimum quorum of 300 must be obtained for the survey to be acceptable. There is one (1) Apple iPhone SE available.
- The prize winner will be notified telephonically or by email. Upon receipt of the call/email the potential prize winner may be required to provide his / her physical address for the prize to be awarded or delivered to their home / work place, email address (if available), work telephone number (if available). At the time of the telephone call/email, the potential prize winner may be required to answer several questions about his / her eligibility. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner-up finalist. Potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her answers are completed and submitted to Ignidata LTD. In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by the potential prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and the runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to all conditions herein.
- To obtain the name of the prize winners (available after closing date), send an email to email@example.com or visit ignidata.com.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
Winners may be required to appear in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Ignidata LTD. However winners of the Competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
- This Competition is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for email/sms communications for future Competitions.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time, without any notice being given to those participating.
- Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you, this occurs when you enter the Competition.
- Use of information collected on the site
- The Promoter wants to help you maintain your privacy on the Internet.
- The Promoter will treat your information in total confidence and will only share your information with our affiliates, investors, alliance partners and agents and will not sell, share or rent this information to any other third-parties.
- The information which the Promoter collects from you may be used for a variety of reasons, such as establishing the general demographics, statistics or market information or to compile a broad profile of visitors who engage with the Promoter.
- Competition Emails
- You will automatically be added to the Promoter’s mailing list and the Promoter will notify you of new services or specials, which may be of interest to you.
- From time to time the Promoter will email you information about the Promoter or our partners, if you do not wish to receive this e-mail you can opt out as provided for in the email.
- The Promoter uses cookie technology. Cookie technology consists of tiny pieces of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which contains information about you, so that next time you visit the site the Cookie reminds the Promoter of who you are, enabling us to achieve our goal of providing a valuable online experience to you.
- You can, however, set up your Internet browser to disable this cookie technology.
- When the Promoter will disclose information
- The Promoter may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of the Promoter’s customers or the public, or if the Promoter believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the site or the Promoter customers.
- Storage of information
- Information collected by the Promoter via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
- Use of information collected on the site